Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

So, How about that 2011 business, eh?

As I write this, it is 1:16 am, on January 1st 2011. I, like many of you, are faced with the daunting task of, well, surviving until 2012. But what, exactly does this entail? Does it involve a complete overhaul of ones lifestyle? Not exactly, but it helps. I've never made New years resolutions, because, deep down, I believe that New Years Resolutions are for queers and old people, and I have never once been old. But 2011 I feel will be different, and I'm not really sure why. Starting January 3rd I will be starting a work out regimen, I'm not exactly setting the world on fire here, there are, at this very moment, 14 million people who are resolving to do the same thing. Funnily enough, 7 million of them all have blogs. I am but a speck on the floor of the internet, waiting to be swept away by the weekly cleaning. So why the devil am I telling you? Is it because haven't had original content in a month? Well...yeah, but mostly it's to keep myself honest, because on January 3rd, I will post my first weight loss vlog on www.youtube.com/emptysquare This is not to garner attention, or sympathy, it is to make sure I stick to it. I am currently 5'5 and 300 pounds. See why I need to stick to it? I've made this kind of resolution before, and its always fallen through by February. I think, with the constant updating and all that, I will be able to keep focused on it more, because it's a lot harder to skip a week of exercising, when you have the internet telling you to get off the damn couch. Will this stop the flow of regular videos I put out? Probably not, as I already have the reaction time and output of a FEMA employee, but I'll do my damnedest to keep up with everything whilst trying not to die of a fat related injury....it's happened before.

Anyway, until then folks, dream a little dream for me, and lets get this New Year ball rolling.

I leave you with this to ponder.


Yeah...that'll hurt.

-Emptysquare.

PS. Did you hear MTV dropped Snookie in a ball for there New Years celebration? The hell was going through there minds there?

No comments:

Post a Comment