Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What the hell was that?

Greetings Internet.

You're probably wondering what the whole first post was about. The answer? Nothing. I wrote that back a while ago and decided to make it my first post. I will occasionally update this blog with badly spelled and grammatically awkward opinions, reviews, and general ramblings. If you feel like reading on, I applaud your lack-of-anything-better-to-do. You're going to notice that right now everything seems very stock, and for that I apologize, I haven't a clue on what to do, or how I want it to look yet. I don't have a regular update schedule, but I'll try  to make it at least somewhat punctual, by which I mean it's all up in the air, and at the mercy of whenever I feel like it. If you have idea's on what I should write about, movies you want reviewed, topics that interest you, topics that don't interest you, or want to tell me to die in a boating accident I always welcome comments. Now as for the name Cellar Door, for those of you literature types  Cellar Door is said to be, in all the combinations of all the words that could ever be put together, the most beautiful. I decided this would be a good way to introduce to the world how artsy, smart, intelligent and cool I am, or it shows that I've seen Donnie Darko, and remembered that part of the movie, you choose.  As for right now I shall end this rather boring update and get back to you with hopefully something more interesting, by which I mean more of the same mediocrity. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment